New GSA program to help companies secure and keep government contracts
Federal Computer Week Magazine Honors Eight GSA IT Leaders
Award recognizes GSA's commitment to creating and preserving public architecture
“CCSi has had an amazing impact on product delivered, processes, and overall team morale.”
Theresa Hancock, Acting Director
My HealtheVet, VA
“Your efforts have been integral to the success of VALERI and I look forward to a continuing relationship with CCSi.”
Mike Frueh, Assistant Director, Loan Guaranty Service, VA
“Very strong technological and contract management skills, which have greatly contributed to the success of this project.”
Estela M. Diaz, Contracting Officer, USDA
“I am extremely happy with the way CCSi has contributed towards the emerging enterprise needs for ACS.”
VP Desktop Services, ACS-NASA ODIN
Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, and Systems Security
Building robust, dynamic, secure, and sustainable systems to meet agency requirements is a number one priority among CIO’s. CCSi’s staff of skilled enterprise architects knows how to build systems to meet those requirements, mitigate risks, and leverage technology.
CCSI offers these EA and SOA services:
- Project life cycle management
- Enterprise architecture/SOA process management
- EA/SOA policy, procedures, process, and work instruction compliance services
- Business Process Management services, including business process alignment with IT, business process modeling, and enterprise business architecture
- Portfolio management and standardization
In addition, CCSi is experienced working with FISMA and providing Certification and Accreditation services.
CCSi architects are currently working on several EA and SOA projects within the DHS environment, including those for the Transportation Security Agency (TSA), the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG), and DHS Headquarters:
- For the TSA, CCSi is modeling the current and proposed EA processes and data in the EA repository. CCSi is also assisting the TSA Chief Enterprise Architect setting up an EA governance board including guidelines for accepting products before they go to the DHS governance board for approval.
- For the USCG, CCSi assisted the Enterprise Architecture and Governance Program Office in its efforts to create the foundation and standards needed for modeling the enterprise’s current, target, and transition architectures. This foundation includes the Change Management Plan, Data Management Strategy, and the EA Style/User Guide, in addition to the data configuration to be used within the EA tool and repository.
- For DHS Headquarters, CCSi is using EA methodologies and tools to create artifacts to assist the DHS with decision making by modeling program dependencies and touch points. CCSi is also modeling and training staff on 132 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
CCSi architects are skilled in using EA tools, including System Architect and Mega. Other areas of CCSi EA expertise include:
- EA Integration with CPIC and other management disciplines
- Governance support
- Segment architecture
- Performance metrics
- Data architecture and information sharing